View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 08:55 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
seabound, i'm terribly sorry that you had to stumble upon our shameful secret this way. lord knows i do my best to avoid sleep, which is ironic since i love it so, and frequently am loitering around here well into the single-digit hours after dark. so much so that in fact Zzzzelda is the familiar MR name for 4 o'clock in the morning, hour at which i am all too frequently *still* posting pointless inanities around the llounge. as you can see Am also makes a great effort ; although england is one hour behind france, she nearly made it to zzzelda, Paris time, as my chat box shows her post at 3:36 am. and patricia also is rather notorious for apparently never sleeping, as you will easily discover if you take a look at the time stamps on the books she posts. which would seem to indicate that the european contingent is doing most of the heavy lifting around here during the dark hours, while the american contingent apparently goes to sleep with the chickens (why, i don't know. all that clucking would certainly keep me awake).

however, like most members despite my valiant efforts i do eventually succomb as morpheus can be quite irresistible when he puts his mind to it. i also make it a point never ever to be awake at 8:06 in the morning if i can at all avoid it. everyone knows that getting up that early is very bad for your health and can in fact prove fatal to those unprepared by a long and grueling preparatory training. i've had some very near misses personally. and trust me, you'd much rather live without me for a few hours while i sleep than have a sleep-deprived zelda to deal with 24 hours a day.

i would agree with you that things are unusually quiet around here lately however, but i blame the holidays. christmas is infamous for disrupting the natural flow of things in a thoroughly artificial way and my only suggestion to you is to grit your teeth and wait it out. soon pshrynk will be back from his holidays, dreamer will also return to her place here, and all the other usual suspects will return to their normal activities for your interactively absurd enjoyment. you can do your part by not logging off at all until then, because i must agree, only 12 members on line is frankly sad.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote