View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #17084
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Another book in my "read my Baen backlog" quest, this time Dean Ing's "Firefight Y2K" - my last book from Jan 2000. Only another thirteen and a half years to catch up on...

This is a collection of SF shorts and essays about potential future technology. Military oriented, but not strictly military SF. There's even one (very good) fantasy story in there, for good measure.

Recommended.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote