View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #376
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I'm looking for the "Dave Dawson" books by Robert Sidney Bowen. Three of them are on PG (the first and two near the end of the series) but there are about 20, total. I'm unsure of their copyright status, but given that the first and nearly-last are available, I have high hopes for the others. (of course, physically finding them may be another matter)
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote