View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Calibre + doc +OSX = cannot convert?

I have no idea what is going on. I can add doc files just fine, I can edit metadata all day long and if I click view, it fires up MS Word and it comes up.
When I try to convert I get "Could not convert 1 of 1 books, because no suitable source format was found."

These are just docs that I have written and just want to convert to mobi to read on my kindle and I dont think there are any funky formating besides the standard 12 point Arial font

I am pretty sure I remember converting docs when I used windows so I think it is an OSX thing or user error...

-Rob
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote