View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Waterstone's eBook Reader Discount Code

Being in various affiliate programs, I sometimes get emails about special promotions (usually irrelevant ones), but this one may interest some of you in the UK.

Waterstone's is offering a £10 discount on ereaders with coupon code EA4628. The offer runs through February 7th.

More details are posted on my blog.

The discount brings the Elonex 511EB down to £119. Anyone have any experience with this device?

It sounds like it has a lot of features: keyboard, 4 GB micro-SD card included, ADE support, speakers, headphone jack, microphone.

I guess there's a touchscreen model too, 511TEB, but I haven't been able to find any info about it yet.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote