Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 05:14 AM   #891
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
However with the Aura I can't seem to be able to reach the "connected and charged" level. Even if it had been plugged for hours it still displays "connected and charging".
Since the Aura battery is bigger, no doubt it takes longer; but last time I let it plugged almost all day

Is that the proper Aura behaviour? Am I wrong in waiting for the "charged" message to appear?
Normally the "charged" message should appear. But it doesn't for me. When it shows the battery status it stops at 49% and that's it, no change from there (that was what happened last time at least, but there never was a "charged" message at all).

When I unplugged the Aura after a few hours and replugged it, it said "connected and charged".

Also the Aura has no charging LED, so I am never really sure wether it is actually charging or not.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote