Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #126
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by louden View Post
Wow, lots of negative posts on buying from Kobo in the US. I'd say my purchasing experience was completely uneventful (which is good) - got an email confirmation, shipping confirmation, and I can track my package via USPS.

My .02
My purchase went flawlessly too and I have my Aura in hand, but if my experience had gone like some of the others here I'd be complaining with the best of them It also doesn't help that their CS is notoriously not great.

It's obvious they aren't all that good at selling physical goods so maybe they should have stayed with not doing it. They didn't start doing it again until recently and something definitely appears broken. What I'd really like to see is for them to come up with some US partners like Borders once was.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote