View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #305
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Okay, well, toss me into the mix of folks getting a replacement. I thought mine was fine (maybe just a TINY bit of pink blotchiness at the top), but then I let the battery run all the way down and fully charged it today (I like to do that with all my lithium ion batteries at least once). Lo and behold, I now have more pronounced pink blotchiness at the top and some new blueish blotchiness in the center. And, where I could only notice the tiny bit of blotchiness in the dark, now I can notice it in decent lighting.

So, I have a replacement coming on Saturday. Getting the replacement ordered was painless via chat, literally no questions asked. I said I have blotchiness, the rep said they'll send a replacement. My fingers will be crossed.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote