Thread: BeBook Pure
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #14
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
To be fair. The Kindle and Kobo are backed by much bigger companies that, whilst not subsidising their e-readers, can afford to sell them at zero profit. Bebook need to make a profit and can only match that by offering a reader such as the Pure. I have mine and it is a fabulous little reader. Basic, yes, but it is all I and a lot of people want. It natively reads a lot more formats than the other two. My grandson has a Kindle (my idea) and it is a good device but wireless aside I think the Pure beats it. At least have a look at the device before writing it off.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote