View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #13
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I actually think it's great that Smashwords used a format like Word for upload as an attempt to bridge the gap for authors. However, I do also agree with JSWolf - that they should accommodate those who have gone into the realms of direct ebook authoring with formats like epub and mobi.

Steven - you wouldn't need any C/C++ really, a macro in either should be able to assist and in either OO or Word, these are just variations of basic. However, you'd need to understand the style guide very well I imagine both for the verification.

I'm assuming you want to copy n paste text from Sigil or from a browser, or from OO or wherever into Word and then run something that helps you format it as per Smashwords style guide - is that correct?
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote