View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:05 PM   #9
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Google. But that's because I have an Android device in the mix. I just add the Google Calendar in Apple's Calendar on my iPad and Mac and it works fine - Reminders automatically come up in the Notification Center which is nice.

I don't use Contacts though (I refuse to keep an address book, rather know people's addresses and numbers by heart), so can't help you there.
Did you set up your google account as an Exchange account? I set mine up as a gmail account and I get an option to sync my calendar but not my contacts.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote