View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 04:43 AM   #32
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
80%? Have you been actually using it or has it been on standby most of the time? Wifi on or off? Just curious...
Now down to about 40%. Been using it for a couple of hours of video a day, plus web browsing, playing with apps, etc. I'm leaving it until I get a "low battery" warning just to see how long it does last.

My empirical observation is that playing video for an hour drains the battery by about 10%.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote