View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:36 PM   #14
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I voted 4-5. I like to read a combo of classic and modern fiction as well as nonfiction. I like to mix it up between light and heavy reading depending on my mood or location, especially now since it's summer and I've been spending time by the pool. I've always been that way. I used to have a hard-time avoiding the fancy, pretty bookmarks in the checkout line at the bookstore because I had justification to use them. An ereader just makes it that much easier to switch between multiple books.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote