View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 05:51 AM   #21
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
In my opinion in the USA government schools the printed textbook industry is a racket, the books being extremely expensive, high price being more-or-less invisible to taxpayers. There is no reason why all kid's textbooks in the USA should not be ebooks all in the public domain. I had to buy $500 textbooks in my university classes and that is even worse. All in all, you COULD blame it on paper binding, but that is not whole of it. People being forced to buy an overly expensive book is the problem. For kids, at least, I would like to see learning modules that run on ebooks; parents buy the reader; information is free.
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote