View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 05:18 PM   #30
barney_rebel
Book lover
barney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to beholdbarney_rebel is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Touch/Aura, Asus Transformer TF300, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
One difference you didn't mention is that the Glo uses infrared for the touch system, and the Aura uses capacitive. For someone like me, that's a huge difference. My skin just doesn't work well with capacitive screens (you should see me trying to press an elevator button that uses it). And I read outside a lot just about year round, which would require special gloves just to turn the pages.

Yeah, not going to happen for me. I'm going to pick up a 2nd Glo soon for when the current one I have dies.
I don't know if it was just my model, but I found my Touch turned pages with the wind, just like a real book. I found that pretty annoying...
barney_rebel is offline   Reply With Quote