View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
Hi Blossom. It's good to hear that you don't miss the page turning buttons. That is one of my concerns.

k4k
It's now so easy to turn a page. I love it! The bezel is nice and thick so unlike say a Kindle Fire you won't accidently turn the page. In fact I'd say with my page buttons I am horrible at turning the page while still reading. Reading with my PW I don't have that problem.

The touch is really responsive. So if you have arthritis in your hands this is perfect. It's also the perfect reader for hands free reading.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-03-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote