View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #12
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoon View Post
I'm working with a differtent language so I'll try to explain where I've changed things.
The first template was enterd by clicking the "Device"-icon on the main menu-bar and the selecting "configure this device" and changing the last feel "Save tamplate".

The second one was enterd by using the "Preferences"-icon on the main menu and then "Sending books to device" and changing the entry "Save Template".

The template I used for the save-to-disk (which works) I entered via the
"Preferences"-icon on the main menu and then "Saving books to disk", there I used the
{author_sort}/{series}/{title} - {series_index}
template.

My device is a Hanlin V3
check the hanlin v3 plugin and if send to template is saved in it. Calibre ignores the main send to device template if it is set for that device.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	206
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	90900  
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote