View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 12:55 AM   #2
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm all for some self promotion, but just to be clear these videos (that you post often) are you, as is the source that you are self referencing (your own site)? Maybe a disclaimer making this clear would be nice.

I know there has been some discussion that the Kobo Touch is a little slow, but I'm sorry that SONY didn't look any faster if not slower. How did you find the responsiveness?
molman is offline   Reply With Quote