Thread: Copyright page
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #4
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Don't know what kind of book you write, but I would be totally turned off by the tone and the "joke," enough so that, frankly, I just wouldn't bother to read any further--I would find your sense of humor and mine to be a complete mismatch, which would make me think that I would not enjoy your book.

Yes, I am probably one of those people to whom Harry T. refers.
What if I just beat them around the head instead of killing them?

Or what would be another way of getting across the idea that I don't want anyone to profit from it without going all "suit" about it?

The "joke" would be in keeping with the rest of the content, so if it does put anyone off that would probably be a good thing.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote