View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #65
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpadx View Post
I can understand if someone thought it was a Trilogy since you can by the book: In His Majesty's Service
An omnibus edition of the first three volumes in the Temeraire series, His Majesty's Dragon, Throne of Jade, and Black Powder War.
Well, yeah,okay, I can see that. Still, I'd think anyone who'd looked up the series must have noticed there were more than three books (and a series with three books is not necessarily a trilogy - says the pedant in me). I think it's sloppy
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote