View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #3
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
BTW I want to mention some kind of censorship made by iRex people in iRex forums.
It may have been me. I go through their forum and cleanup the spam. I try VERY hard to make sure I never delete any legitimate posts, but it's possible I made a mistake. If I accidentally deleted your post, then you have my sincere apology. It was NOT meant as censorship or to try and hide any issues.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote