View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 11:50 AM   #14
Tony Richards
Wizard
Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Book #2 was published by Eos/HarperCollins and they still have the rights.

Book #3 was published by Dark Regions Press and their rights have almost expired, but I want to get back control of Book #2 first and then produce a boxset including 2 & 3.

Book #1 was also published by Eos, but I got the rights back earlier this year and produced by own e-book version. Books #4 & 5 were published by myself directly as e-books.

Complicated, huh? The more that you get published, the more you leave this spider's web of rights, contracts, and expiry dates in your wake.
Tony Richards is offline   Reply With Quote