View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 12:19 AM   #23
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardavis View Post
I also can not get the auto add to work (Calibre 1.32). The folder is on a local drive with a simple path with no spaces (Windows 8.1). Permissions look ok. I was able to use the manual add of the books from that folder and then manually deleted them.

I have both the Calibre program and the content server running (the server should do the Auto Adds since it is always running but I am not sure if it actually does).
First calibre has to be running, the content server has nothing to do with adding books. Also just because books are added while the content server is running does not mean they will show up in the content server. A content server restart may be required to have the new books show up in the content server.

All the other answers you need are in this thread. If all else fails follow post 17, if that fails refer to post 9.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote