View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #77
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I finally completed my first book of 2013: A Scanner Darkly. I think I may just watch the movie. Its available free of charge to Prime Members on Amazon.
Hubby and I sat down to watch the movie last night. 1. Its out of sequence with the book, actually announcing a few early spoilers; 2. I fell asleep (Partly out of being tired and partly out of disgust at the movie futzing with the story line).

Anyway, I'm now reading Among Others . If I can finish by Saturday I'll be right on track with my goal.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote