View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:36 AM   #5
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
An update has improved this somewhat; 'Settings' has been added to the menu so you don't have to go to Home first.
I don't believe I mentioned going home, but you still have to go to the menu, go to settings page, activate airplane mode, hit the back button to go where you been before.

Whereas on the Kindle Touch it only takes the menu item "turn wireless on/off"

I did not know that before 5.3.1 you had to go Home first to be able to enter settings.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote