View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #75
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Pics on the SMP5

In case anyone is interested, pictures turn out pretty good. A friend asked me to take pics with the SMP5 cause she wants to get one and was curious about pics. My little bird looked pretty cute in the pictures. Funny I couldn't get the camcorder figured out, I touched and nothing. Guess I better read how it works, lol.

Also you can crop the pictures, which I usually do to get some closeups. Pretty nice I think.

I wasn't even interested in the camera part til my friend asked me about it. She was interested in the radio, which I don't really use, but it is there.
new is offline   Reply With Quote