View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #4
Casey57
Connoisseur
Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3/Kindle Fire/Kindle Touch/iPhone/iPod/iPad
I have not really had an opportunity to try my Mini for pure reading. I have had it for less than a month and I've been traveling for a fair part of that time.

I do enjoy the fact that it makes travel easier because of its smaller profile. That was one of the reasons I bought one and it succeeded admirably on that score. And I also brought one of my Kindles with me because I knew there would be no "learning curve" there!

I will have to give the Mini a workout with regard to reading. That was never an option with the regular iPad as its size is, IMHO, too ungainly for that purpose (i.e., curling up in bed for a long read!).
Casey57 is offline   Reply With Quote