View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #30
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbait View Post
Hmmm, one must pay for this € 2,49...
I wonder if mobileread entity take some advantage from this... partnership and what's the role of a usual user - like this one - in this ecosystem. Sucker?
No free app in all the world? Geez, this tapathing must be something... )
Please note, I do not want to offend anyone with my questions and I apologize if someone feels somehow... touched.
There's always mobileread.mobi. That's what I still use. I find myself only using tapatalk just for the "mark all threads read" button lol.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote