View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Great Documents

Had no clue they were available.......downloaded all 4. Makes me feel good to just be walking around with them. Thanks so much for the tip, both dafy4u and rwood.
I also just realized I could push a number button from my home page and go to the corresponding page on my kindle. I've had this thing for a month now, and am still learning new things. And YES I know it was all in the Kindle Guide! Downloading books was way more interesting..........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote