View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:28 PM   #22
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpavlin View Post
All keys work for me, both on K3G and DXG. Does waitforkey return sane values which match keydefs.ini?

Other than that, I found out that it's important to insert my modification last in keydefs.ini because later definitions will overwrite my change. In my first iteration of keydefs.ini modification I inserted them throughout the file and I had similar semi-working issues you describe.
@dpalvin:

My waitforkey values are all correct for both the DX and DXG. I had originally left the original 3G keydefs in the file with a semi-colon at beginning of line to comment them out, after I copied them and changed keycodes to DX values. Now I started fresh and did exactly what you did. It works now on my 2.5.8 DX with NiLuje jailbreak / usbnet / launchpad / myts-6.

It still does NOT work right on my 2.5.8 DXG, which also has the screensavers hack and Alex's keybru (Russian Alt-Sym keys). I cannot create Ctrl characters (e.g. Ctrl-C break), and the page up and down buttons do not work. Perhaps the keybru hack is interfering with myts-6 keydefs? Or perhaps the key defs in the launchpad folder may also need updating for the DXG.

P.S. Thanks for the simple eInk framebuffer examples.

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-16-2011 at 12:01 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote