View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #25
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
am i alone in this thread?

just finished re-reading storm front, loved it....again! now starting fool moon for a re-read.
Of course you're not alone!! I just have more questions than discussion points after only reading the first 2 books.
So, I'll ask some questions but if the answers are to spoilerish then please don't answer. Okay?

So, did re-reading book 1 feel any different this time around? Did you notice anything new or was it more like visiting an old friend?

Do we find out how/why Harry has Bob and why Bob has to listen to him?

Do Harry and Morgan ever become friends or at least friendly?

Do Harry and Susan last as a couple? There's something I like about her, but I'm not quite sure what it is, yet. Maybe her ability to believe and willingness to give Harry help & support.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote