View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctcntera2 View Post
But Adobe Digital Editions in my mac still does not see my ereader, but I came across this quote in a different thread: "By the way, ADE for Mac does not recognize the Sony ereaders. That's why ADE on your work laptop wouldn't see it. On the Mac, you have to use the Sony Reader Library software to transfer files. It's not like a Windows PC where you can use ADE to transfer files to your ereader."
(from thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106465)

So... if you're using a mac, you might be stuck until they fix this...
Yes, ADE Mac still hasn't fixed this issue.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote