View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 01:25 AM   #11
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
They just setup a bunch of terminals and let people pick out which ones they want and purchase/print right there.
Oh, man, I never thought of POD that way. I always thought of it as something you'd order online and have shipped to your house. That idea of the store with the machines is really cool. Back in the day before ebooks, I would often find books I wanted online and then order them from bookstores (either online or in person). I hated waiting for the book to be delivered, and sometimes, would lose interest or find a better one by the time it arrived. If I could've have gotten the instant gratification of a POD store right in my town...I'd be broke!

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote