View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 03:27 AM   #31
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I'd buy me a small house with a big studio and a tiny garden. Wait, make that a big garden. Then I'd hire me a gardener. Then I'd hire me a financial manager, and a private secretary and a bodyguard. Then I'd get in fights with all my family and friends. Then my financial manager would elope with my secretary (or gardener or bodyguard) and all my money. Then I would change my name and run away and end my life alone in bitter recrimination.

No, wait.

I'd buy me a small house with a big studio and a tiny garden. Wait, make that a big garden. Then I'd hire me a gardener. Then I'd hire me a financial manager, and a private secretary and a bodyguard. The gardener would be a poor orphan and he would fall in love with me at first sight, but I wouldn't even notice him and I would prefer partying with my new friends. But after a while I would see them for what they are, and finally notice the gardener, and we would both live happily ever after.

Yeah, right

Last edited by FlorenceArt; 04-13-2010 at 07:48 AM. Reason: typos!
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote