View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 12:47 PM   #448
milady133
Groupie
milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Hisense A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
I'd say 95+ percent of my books are sideloaded and any books I have in a series are all sideloaded to my devices. I guess I did enable that option through Calibre but didn't even realize it was there to do or that I'd done it. A nice error.
Hi Shopaholic,
Just a brief comment about the series information function in the plugin.
The information doesn't show up when you send the book to the reader. The plugin needs that Kobo adds the book to the database (it happens when you disconnect the Reader from the PC) and then, the next time you connect the eReader to Calibre, that information is sent.
It can be confusing if you don't know how that works, and you are checking the series information when you have just sent the book ;-)
milady133 is offline   Reply With Quote