View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 03:49 PM   #443
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Hi again,

I'm back! I can put epubs on a Kobo and it keeps the series and sort order by modifying the title when it puts it on the device.

Can this be done with the kepub format and if so how? Do I have to manually modify the titles? I didn't really want to do that.

I hope I'm not a bother. I have a Glo HD if that matters at all.

Thanks very much!
It should work exactly the same way that it automatically adds the info to your epub titles.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote