View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 06:42 PM   #437
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Hey Peter,

Thanks for trying to help. I know I'm obviously doing something wrong but not quite sure what. I have both Kobo plugins enabled, should I not and if not, which one should I use?

I think I'm entirely missing where the shelf info is? I have selected Create Bookshelves and Delete Empty Bookshelves. Restarted Calibre when making the changes but I still can't seem to transfer books into a shelf on the device.

Sorry!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote