Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #16
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Ok. I have installed the new firmware.
The update went without problem.
The device retains current theme and other settings and files.

Now, where is the beef?

- Those ridiculous page numbers in margins of epub are still there, and now they are extremely small, so both camps are going to get annoyed. Those that do not want the numbers will be annoyed because numbers are still there, those that need/want the numbers will be annoyed because the pagenumbers are very, very small now.
- I can't see any other change in Adobe Reader EDIT: there are 6 font sizes instead of 3, I am going back to the graynm76 version of FBReader
- It uses the good old FBReader, without options third-party versions have
- It does not add win1250 codepage to the list of formats.

Last edited by kacir; 03-12-2010 at 01:46 PM.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote