Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #17
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
I am Apple with my phone but Amazon (kindle) is now my primary reader.

I like my (now-old) iPhone but honestly I spend much, much more time reading than anything else. There is no way I would want to go to Apple for reading, as I don't like ibooks or reading on an LCD screen as much as I like the eink. I mean, there are occasions that it's easier to read on the phone, like if I'm outside or in the car in the dark, but I don't prefer it.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote