View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
Windows CE (WINCE)

As a person who got into WinCE in the very beginning (1990s), and actually has an affinity for the original HPC devices (they were ahead of their time, IMHO), I am just curious to see if anyone is still using a device operating a variation of Windows CE.

I was a steady WinCE user up until purchasing an iPad and an Android phone, and now my PDAs, tablets, and phone are gathering dust in the back of drawers or closets. Though I love the newer touch OSs and feel the iPad is the best touchscreen device I've ever used (twenty years + experience) I feel there are some things about the WinCE operating system that still has appeal to me.

Any current WinCE users here? If so, let me know what you're actually using that operates with what is one of the earlier touch interface systems. And, if you are using it, what are some of the things you like, and other things that bother you about it.

Thanks!
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote