Thread: doc to epub
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #20
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
If someone posts to a list asking for free software that will batch convert doc to epub, and you respond by promoting software that is not free and that does not batch convert doc to epub, you are spamming.

I am not a programmer either. No programming is necessary unless you consider writing a two line batch file a "program".

I have no objection to paying for software in any circumstance. The original poster asked for free software. It is therefore the only thing which it is relevant to discuss.

But I'm rather not have a flame war. I'll be back with the necessary batch file soon.

Last edited by frabjous; 02-01-2010 at 11:08 AM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote