Thread: Sigil v0.1.5
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #27
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Galaj View Post
Many programs recognize file type based on content. Most file formats have fixed headers, easy to recognize. There could even be a GPL library for that lying around.
I am aware of this, yes. But it's such a trivial thing that brings so little to the end user and requires a substantial amount of effort to develop to a point where its mostly foolproof. There's a huge amount of work to be done on Sigil and since I can devote much less time to it than I'd like, I'd rather spend it on something more useful.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote