View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #13
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
hi,

i've been using a sony prs-950 as my dedicated e-reader and i'm looking for a large screen e-reader for technical docs as well. on amazon, there is only the white version of the m92. i've also checked the onyx-boox site. it seems that the black version is also gone. is there a difference between it and the black version?

the m92 seems to be the best at technical pdfs at the moment. but plastic logic once again was in the news recently with a prototype for a 11x17 display: 11x17 flexible reader? http://www.plasticlogic.com/news/?itemid=MTk5MTMxNjAxNDcwMQ==. they said products will be out around the middle of the year? so i'm wondering if i should just wait to see what comes out...or should i get the m92 now?

hue
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote