View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #759
abetest
abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for the great program but I seem to have encounter a problem with it on epub format - I can't see the table of content. On the TOC screen all I get is a blank screen with nothing on it. I tried opening in other programs like aldiko and it does appear.

I use a program call fanfic downloader and it uses calibre to convert the html format to epub.

Thanks.
abetest is offline   Reply With Quote