View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #217
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I updated the pastebin page (which changes the URL). It now has URLs for dasmoovers new k4 and k5(touch) forensic images. I updated the URL for the new pastebin page, in the "forensic images" link in the debricking sticky.

I do not provide direct links (in compliance with mobileread rules), even though I received VERBAL permission from amazon techs (which was never followed up with written permission from their legal staff as I had requested). Amazon has also never followed up on their other "we will contact you in a couple of days" technical issues either.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote