View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
blacknirvana
Connoisseur
blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Vox
What can we expect from the Nov. 2nd update?

Ok this might not happen at all, but since we all been told by Chapters that a new update is coming out before they start selling it on November 2nd what can we expect to change?

I hope they fix the Youtube issues some people have been having as well as other minor issues, but to be honest I don't think much will change. I expect a firmware update in a few months that will deal with more issues.

Your thoughts?
blacknirvana is offline   Reply With Quote