View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #6
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
wow. That just plain sucks...big time.

I would call up the cops and let them know you lost it (some people turn in found items to them), or place an ad for a lost item in the local craig's list. I understand that you probably have no chance of getting it back that way, but you never know. Also if you used it on a sony account maybe there is a way to let them know that it is stolen through your account and they can at least deny the next person who tries to use sony library access and setup that reader.

*shrug* I am not certain about any of what I said (I never been where you are at to try), but maybe it's something worth looking into.

Last edited by happy_terd; 01-16-2010 at 06:10 PM.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote