View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
good god, abridged CHRISTIE ???? with all the subtle red herrings and clues that were there all along but you didn't notice them and character developpment and atmosphere ??? what are they going to cut out ? and how do they think they'll cut things and retain the original spirit ?? and why cut it at all, to start with ?? it's not bleedin war and peace, sheesh !!! and it's not James Joyce, either ; i can't imagine anyone would have any difficulties apart from the occasional "old" word or reference to a custom not familiar to them... some discussion or a note would help there.

but then, in general when i hear the word "abridged" my hair stands on end and i start muttering "vade retro satanas !!!"

lord preserve us. abridged christie. what is the world coming to.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote