View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #23503
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Put your arms around me
Like a circle `round the sun
You know I'll love you baby
When my easy ridin's done

You don't believe I love you
Look at the fool I've been
You don't believe I'm sinkin'
Look at he hole I'm In
Stealin' stealin'
Prefty mama don't you tell on me
I'm stealin' back to my
Same old used to be

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWw4sggFn8 )

Good morning, all! This day... back in 1964... The Beatles landed in New York. The rest was history... "Yorkshire" tea, thanks to Taylors of Harrogate, is warming my belly, spicy Thai green curry is filling it, and it looks as if today is going to be a very nice day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Pacsafe is the company. I have two metros and the camera case.
Pacsafe makes wonderful products! And they have really expanded their line of products since they first arrived on the scene. We have carried their various packs and sacks since we first learned of them and never had a problem. Slash-proof so the razor-artists get nothing from us on crowded buses or trains in Thailand, and great security when storing things in guest house 'safe' storage areas. Those anti-slash shoulder straps are a real plus when 'locked' over the back of a chair at meal times!

One of my favorite items is their portable 'safe.' We often find ourselves staying in guest houses that don't have 'real' security safe deposit boxes and have to leave valuables at the front desk. By putting them into the Pacsafe 'Safe' and locking that, we can feel secure knowing that our passports, extra cash, small valuables, etc., will all be absolutely untouched even by guest house staff when we give it to them to hold while we go out exploring for the day, or when we have to leave wallets and cash on dive boats while we're under water. The crews of some of these day boats in Third World Countries are not always the most honest. Their big trick is to remove just one small item that would normally be overlooked. In these countries, even a 25 cent coin means one more meal... No need to steal $100 and get caught, when no one notices a missing dollar.

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 02-06-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote