View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #122
kaswistry
kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hello,

I'm not sure if you're still supporting the use of the website but anyway, I tried using it earlier and I get this error message:

Warning: file_get_contents(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_Who_Could_Fly) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shinew/public_html/xray/simple_html_dom.php on line 70

Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on a non-object in /home/shinew/public_html/xray/parse_page.php on line 66

Thank you
kaswistry is offline   Reply With Quote